Thursday, June 24, 2010

Luciano Cilio - Dell'Universo Assente (320) (2004 Reissue)

I feel late to the probably small, depressing party. I only very recently got this album, and I'm still taking it in. This album was originally released in 1977, and it was reissued in 2004 by Die Schachtel. I would describe it as a classical album, I guess. But it's unlike other classical music I've heard. It's very dark, and feels like this album couldn't have a more appropriate title. I don't know what else to say really, but this album feels special. I doubt many people will ever see this post, but the more places it's it's preserved, the better the chance of someone stumbling on to it as I did.

Edit: I've also seen this ablum called Dialoghi del presente

Tracklist:
  1. Primo Quadro "Della Conoscenza"
  2. Secondo Quadro
  3. Terzo Quadro
  4. Quarto Quadro "Dell'Universo Assente
  5. Interludio
  6. Della Conoscenza (Originale Versione Inedita)
  7. Studio Per Fiati (Originale Inedito)
  8. Suiff (Frammento)
  9. Liebesleid (Frammento Inedito)
  10. Terzo Quadro
  11. 4A Sonato

It's like your life, but with meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment